[cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32and Linux

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv on Win32and Linux
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:41:18 +0800

Hi Andrew,

Using the linux snapshot given below I try to load my model (CellML 1.1)
and I get some messages flash up in the status bar about loading the
files and looking for further imports - the only URI I see is that of
the units model which is imported by all other models, so not sure if
its just showing the first URI or the others flash up too quick to see.
After a while the message changes to "Context-side model object created.
Registering..." and then it just sits there. If I try to type in the
simulation data text boxes the message changes to "No model selected."

There are no errors on the console or in the JavaScript error console.

Any ideas?

Andre.