[cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv onWin32and Linux

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnv onWin32and Linux
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:13:10 +0800

> - I opened a CellML file and try to integrate it, but after several tries I
> noticed that I had to 'select' the model I wanted to integrate. I just
> opened it, so why would I need to select it?! I suppose I must have played
> with the interface and PCEnv eventually forgot I was working with that
> particular CellML file?...

thanks Alan, that helped me get a bit further. If I actually click on
the model I can then click the integrate button and not get the "no
model selected" error. Instead, I now get "Integration failed: Could not
compile the model code." and on the console I have a error message "gcc:
installation problem, cannot exec `cc1': No such file or directory"