[cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnvonWin32and Linux

  • From: alan.garny at physiol.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Binary and source snapshots for PCEnvonWin32and Linux
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:16:53 +0100

I have done the same (get the 20 Oct snapshot) for both Win32 and Linux.
Again, I have installed each version in a clean environment under VMWare.

The Win32 version started fine, but they if I try to open a CellML file,
nothing happens (and nothing is reported in the javascript console).

The Linux version started fine too and I was able to open one of my CellML
files, but when trying to run it (using all the default settings), it
complained about the same thing as before, that "integration failed: could
not compile the model code."

Ok, I think this is it for me for now... ;)

Alan.